Real audio stream of public forum broadcast on February 19, 2006.
Archive for February 21st, 2006
Last week I participated in a terrific public forum on privacy and security for CBC’s The Sunday Edition. The forum was held at the Library and Archives Canada and attracted an amazing number of people for a Monday night (it was edited and broadcast last Sunday morning). Hosted by Michael […]
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 58: “An Earth Shattering Decision” – Marina Pavlovic on the Supreme Court of Canada’s Uber v. Heller Ruling
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 57: Julia Reda on What Canada Should Learn from the European Battle over a Copyright Link Tax
- Pay to Link?: Canadian Heritage Minister Guilbeault Backs Bringing the Link Tax to Canada
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 56: Eloïse Gratton on Quebec’s Plan to Overhaul its Privacy Law
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 55: Mutale Nkonde on Racial Justice, Bias, and Technology