IT World Canada has launched a copyright reform blog. Postings include background on the bill and comments from Industry Canada.
Archive for July 22nd, 2008
Australia's Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade reports that negotiations on the Anti-Counterfeiting Trade Agreement will resume next week.
The government's spectrum auction concluded yesterday with the government set to collect over $4.2 billion. Industry Minister Jim Prentice will reportedly discuss plans for the proceeds later today.
- Privacy and Zambonis in the Age of COVID-19: My Ian Kerr Memorial Lecture
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 52: Fair Dealing for Film Makers – Bob Tarantino on the Copyright Implications of the Room Full of Spoons Case
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 51: Canada’s Urban-Rural Broadband Divide – Josh Tabish on CIRA’s Internet Performance Data
- Why “Taking On” Google and Facebook Isn’t the Cure for the Media Sector’s Ills
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 50: Ariel Katz on the Long-Awaited York University v. Access Copyright Ruling