The Associated Press reports that hundreds of people turned out in multiple cities in Sweden to protest against the Pirate Bay decision.
Archive for April 20th, 2009
The LA Times runs a great story on Metric, a Canadian band that is enjoying commercial success without a major record label. The story points to the band's digital-first strategy – it offers various versions of their latest CD (ie. limited edition deluxe packages, etc.), streamed the entire album a […]
- No Opinions Permitted: Broadcast Panel Rules Jokingly Criticizing Canadian Content During Radio News Segment Violates Code of Ethics
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 53: Welcome Development or Waste of Time? – A Conversation With Facebook Oversight Board Member Nicolas Suzor
- Why the USMCA Locks in the Internet Platform Liability System in the U.S., Canada and Mexico
- Privacy and Zambonis in the Age of COVID-19: My Ian Kerr Memorial Lecture
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 52: Fair Dealing for Film Makers – Bob Tarantino on the Copyright Implications of the Room Full of Spoons Case