Jonathan Penney provides a New Zealand perspective on why and how people in that country should oppose ACTA.
Archive for November 26th, 2009
November 26, 2009 — Comments are Disabled — Must Reads
TVO's Search Engine reports that the response to its request for an interview with Industry Minister Tony Clement on ACTA has been "ambivalent and evasive."
Episode 52: Fair Dealing for Film Makers – Bob Tarantino on the Copyright Implications of the Room Full of Spoons Case
by Michael Geist
May 19, 2020
May 11, 2020
April 27, 2020
- Why the USMCA Locks in the Internet Platform Liability System in the U.S., Canada and Mexico
- Privacy and Zambonis in the Age of COVID-19: My Ian Kerr Memorial Lecture
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 52: Fair Dealing for Film Makers – Bob Tarantino on the Copyright Implications of the Room Full of Spoons Case
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 51: Canada’s Urban-Rural Broadband Divide – Josh Tabish on CIRA’s Internet Performance Data
- Why “Taking On” Google and Facebook Isn’t the Cure for the Media Sector’s Ills