Jennifer Stoddart has been reappointed for an additional three years as the Privacy Commissioner of Canada. The reappointment must be approved by the House of Commons.
Archive for November 25th, 2010
November 25, 2010 — Comments are Disabled — Must Reads
Heather Mallick’s must-read column on Bill C-32 and the impact of the digital lock provisions.
Episode 53: Welcome Development or Waste of Time? – A Conversation With Facebook Oversight Board Member Nicolas Suzor
by Michael Geist
May 19, 2020
May 11, 2020
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 53: Welcome Development or Waste of Time? – A Conversation With Facebook Oversight Board Member Nicolas Suzor
- Why the USMCA Locks in the Internet Platform Liability System in the U.S., Canada and Mexico
- Privacy and Zambonis in the Age of COVID-19: My Ian Kerr Memorial Lecture
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 52: Fair Dealing for Film Makers – Bob Tarantino on the Copyright Implications of the Room Full of Spoons Case
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 51: Canada’s Urban-Rural Broadband Divide – Josh Tabish on CIRA’s Internet Performance Data