I appeared on CHRY News Now to discuss net neutrality and implications of recent changes to U.S. law. To listen to or download the podcast, click here.
Archive for June, 2014
Appeared in the Toronto Star on May 31, 2014 as Why Has the Canadian Government Given Up on Protecting Our Privacy? In recent years, it has become fashionable to argue that Canadians no longer care about their privacy. Supporters of this position note that millions of people voluntarily post personal […]
I appeared on Roy Green’s Podcast to discuss Bill C-13, the Cyberbullying legislation. Listen to or download this podcast here.
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 63: Ontario Privacy Commissioner Patricia Kosseim on the COVID Alert App
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 62: Colin Bennett on What the Schrems II Decision Means for Global Data Transfers and Canadian Privacy Law
- Why I Installed the COVID Alert App
- A Quarter-Billion Dollar Bag of Beans: Responding to Ken Whyte’s Attack on Library Book Loans
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 61: Senator James Cowan on the Extraordinary Battle for a Genetic Anti-Discrimination Law in Canada