A talk on copyright reform delivered to Concordia University (slides and audio).
Talk on digital advocacy at Google UK.
A presentation regarding digital advocacy at Mesh.
The opening speech at the annual Spectrum 20/20 conference regarding Canada’s wireless crisis.
A presentation at the Public Policy Forum’s conference on intellectual property (listen at University of Ottawa).
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 58: “An Earth Shattering Decision” – Marina Pavlovic on the Supreme Court of Canada’s Uber v. Heller Ruling
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 57: Julia Reda on What Canada Should Learn from the European Battle over a Copyright Link Tax
- Pay to Link?: Canadian Heritage Minister Guilbeault Backs Bringing the Link Tax to Canada
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 56: Eloïse Gratton on Quebec’s Plan to Overhaul its Privacy Law
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 55: Mutale Nkonde on Racial Justice, Bias, and Technology
Get Postings via Email
Broadcasting and Telecom Legislative Review Panel Report (BTLR)