I am pleased to announce that I’ve joined the advisory board of the Wellington Street Post, a new online publication that aggregates online political commentary from across the political spectrum.
Post Tagged with: "Advisory Board"
I'm delighted to announce that I've been named to the Electronic Frontier Foundation Advisory Board. EFF does incredible work and it's great to have the chance to lend a hand.
OCRI 45th Circuit, Advisory Board Member
April 13, 2005 — Comments are Disabled — Uncategorized
Episode 52: Fair Dealing for Film Makers – Bob Tarantino on the Copyright Implications of the Room Full of Spoons Case
by Michael Geist
May 19, 2020
May 11, 2020
April 27, 2020
- Privacy and Zambonis in the Age of COVID-19: My Ian Kerr Memorial Lecture
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 52: Fair Dealing for Film Makers – Bob Tarantino on the Copyright Implications of the Room Full of Spoons Case
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 51: Canada’s Urban-Rural Broadband Divide – Josh Tabish on CIRA’s Internet Performance Data
- Why “Taking On” Google and Facebook Isn’t the Cure for the Media Sector’s Ills
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 50: Ariel Katz on the Long-Awaited York University v. Access Copyright Ruling