Margaret Atwood comments on the Harper culture cuts with language strikingly similar to that employed by user groups arguing for fair copyright: Human beings are creative by nature. For millenniums we have been putting our creativity into our cultures – cultures with unique languages, architecture, religious ceremonies, dances, music, furnishings, […]
Post Tagged with: "creativity"
The NY Times runs a noteworthy article on the exceptional growth of user generated content. Described as "the next chapter of the WWW", the article calls attention to the abundance of user-generated content including online games, desktop video and citizen journalism sites.
- No Opinions Permitted: Broadcast Panel Rules Jokingly Criticizing Canadian Content During Radio News Segment Violates Code of Ethics
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 53: Welcome Development or Waste of Time? – A Conversation With Facebook Oversight Board Member Nicolas Suzor
- Why the USMCA Locks in the Internet Platform Liability System in the U.S., Canada and Mexico
- Privacy and Zambonis in the Age of COVID-19: My Ian Kerr Memorial Lecture
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 52: Fair Dealing for Film Makers – Bob Tarantino on the Copyright Implications of the Room Full of Spoons Case