The government delivered its Speech from the Throne on Friday, which included a commitment to “introduce and seek swift passage of copyright legislation that balances the needs of creators and users.” This should come as no surprise – as I posted last month, the reintroduction of Bill C-32 is by […]
Post Tagged with: "mesh conference"
While there are great liveblogs and media coverage of my talk on digital advocacy at the Mesh Conference, I've posted a synced version of the presentation and an MP3 recording of the talk. The talk owes a lot to Ethan Zuckerman's exceptional presentation on the same subject at the ETech […]
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 62: Colin Bennett on What the Schrems II Decision Means for Global Data Transfers and Canadian Privacy Law
- Why I Installed the COVID Alert App
- A Quarter-Billion Dollar Bag of Beans: Responding to Ken Whyte’s Attack on Library Book Loans
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 61: Senator James Cowan on the Extraordinary Battle for a Genetic Anti-Discrimination Law in Canada
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 60: Alberta Privacy Commissioner Jill Clayton on the ABTraceTogether Contact Tracing App