While there are great liveblogs and media coverage of my talk on digital advocacy at the Mesh Conference, I've posted a synced version of the presentation and an MP3 recording of the talk. The talk owes a lot to Ethan Zuckerman's exceptional presentation on the same subject at the ETech […]
Post Tagged with: "mesh08"
Music was a big focus of day one of the Mesh Conference with a keynote from Ethan Kaplan and a panel that included CRIA's Graham Henderson, David Usher, and Arts & Crafts Kieran Roy. Interestingly, the word "copyright" was never mentioned. The Kaplan keynote (liveblog here) focused on the value […]
I delivered one of the keynotes at the annual Mesh Conference in Toronto yesterday. I'll post the full presentation shortly. In the meantime, there are liveblog summaries here and here as well as coverage from the Globe and Mail.
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 57: Julia Reda on What Canada Should Learn from the European Battle over a Copyright Link Tax
- Pay to Link?: Canadian Heritage Minister Guilbeault Backs Bringing the Link Tax to Canada
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 56: Eloïse Gratton on Quebec’s Plan to Overhaul its Privacy Law
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 55: Mutale Nkonde on Racial Justice, Bias, and Technology
- What the Federal Court of Appeal Anti-Spam Law Case Means for the Interpretation of CASL
Get Postings via Email
Broadcasting and Telecom Legislative Review Panel Report (BTLR)