The Montreal chapter of Fair Copyright for Canada has launched a terrific wiki to assist with the fight against C-61.
Post Tagged with: "montreal"
Join Graffiti Research Lab Montreal and Fair Copyright for Canada Montreal for a fun filled evening of video art, street art and music, to protest C-61.
The Montreal Gazette reports that the Fair Copyright For Canada Montreal Facebook chapter is planning a strategy meeting on Thursday, June 19th.
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 58: “An Earth Shattering Decision” – Marina Pavlovic on the Supreme Court of Canada’s Uber v. Heller Ruling
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 57: Julia Reda on What Canada Should Learn from the European Battle over a Copyright Link Tax
- Pay to Link?: Canadian Heritage Minister Guilbeault Backs Bringing the Link Tax to Canada
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 56: Eloïse Gratton on Quebec’s Plan to Overhaul its Privacy Law
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 55: Mutale Nkonde on Racial Justice, Bias, and Technology
Get Postings via Email
Broadcasting and Telecom Legislative Review Panel Report (BTLR)