Bruce Stanton, the Conservative MP for Orillia and member of the Industry Committee, has promised to hold a town hall meeting on C-61 this summer. It seems likely that the meeting comes in response to concerns from many groups about the potential effect of the bill.
Post Tagged with: "orillia"
My initial posting on the Copyright MPs – the 27 ridings that are home to a university and were closely contested in the 2006 election – attracted a fair amount of attention. I'll be updating the list shortly to include another group of Copyright MPs that hail from ridings with […]
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 57: Julia Reda on What Canada Should Learn from the European Battle over a Copyright Link Tax
- Pay to Link?: Canadian Heritage Minister Guilbeault Backs Bringing the Link Tax to Canada
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 56: Eloïse Gratton on Quebec’s Plan to Overhaul its Privacy Law
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 55: Mutale Nkonde on Racial Justice, Bias, and Technology
- What the Federal Court of Appeal Anti-Spam Law Case Means for the Interpretation of CASL
Get Postings via Email
Broadcasting and Telecom Legislative Review Panel Report (BTLR)