Athabasca University VP Research Rory McGreal has an op-ed in the Calgary Herald that calls for an amendment to C-32 that would allow by-passing digital locks for any legal purpose.
Post Tagged with: "athabasca university"
With three weeks left in the copyright consultation, Athabasca University President Frits Pannekoek has issued an open public letter to all students urging them to speak out in the consultation. The letter expresses concern about a possible reintroduction of C-61-like legislation and its impact on education. It argues: any legislation […]
- The Broadcasting Act Blunder, Day 20: The Case Against Bill C-10
- The Broadcasting Act Blunder, Day 19: The Misleading Comparison to the European Union
- The Broadcasting Act Blunder, Day 18: The USMCA Trade Threat That Could Lead to Billions in Retaliatory Tariffs
- The Broadcasting Act Blunder, Day 17: The Uncertain Policy Directive
- The Law Bytes Podcast, Episode 73: The Broadcasting Act Blunder – Why Minister Guilbeault is Wrong
Get Postings via Email
Broadcasting and Telecom Legislative Review Panel Report (BTLR)