Appeared in the Toronto Star on May 25, 2009 as Two Clicks and You're Out, Panel Rules Appeared in the Ottawa Citizen on May 26, 2009 as System of Business Method Patents Could Face Rough Ride Most people think of patents in terms of legal protection for new technological inventions. […]
Post Tagged with: "canadian patent appeal board"
Episode 168: Privacy Commissioner of Canada Philippe Dufresne on How to Fix Bill C-27
May 29, 2023
May 15, 2023
May 1, 2023
Episode 164: Teresa Scassa on the Latest Canadian Court Ruling on Facebook and What It Might Mean for Privacy Reform
April 24, 2023
Search Results placeholder
- The Law Bytes Podcast, Episode 168: Privacy Commissioner of Canada Philippe Dufresne on How to Fix Bill C-27
- CRTC Chair Vicky Eatrides Faces Her First Big Test: Is the Commission Serious About Public Participation on Bill C-11?
- Ready, Fire, Aim: Eleven Thoughts on the CRTC’s Bill C-11 Consultations
- The Law Bytes Podcast, Episode 167: Inside My Senate Committee Appearance on the Many Risks of Bill C-18
- The Government’s Epic Bill C-18 Miscalculation on Mandating Payments for Links
Law, Privacy and Surveillance in Canada in the Post-Snowden Era (University of Ottawa Press, 2015)
The Copyright Pentalogy: How the Supreme Court of Canada Shook the Foundations of Canadian Copyright Law (University of Ottawa Press, 2013)
From “Radical Extremism” to “Balanced Copyright”: Canadian Copyright and the Digital Agenda (Irwin Law, 2010)
In the Public Interest: The Future of Canadian Copyright Law (Irwin Law, 2005) .