McGill's Centre for Intellectual Property Policy has launched a Copyright Act wiki that will allow people to make substantive contributions on possible copyright reforms.
Post Tagged with: "cipp"
Sources indicate that there may be a new business IP coalition on the way, presumably to counter the Business Coalition for Balanced Copyright. The BCBC, which includes a who's who of telecommunications, Internet, broadcast, and retail companies, has called on the government to adopt a balanced approach that addresses fair […]
- Broadcast Reform Bill Could Spell the End of Canadian Ownership Requirements
- What You Need to Know About the COVID Alert App
- The Broadcasting Act Blunder, Day 11: The “Regulate Everything” Approach – Licence or Registration Required
- The Broadcasting Act Blunder, Day 10: Downgrading the Role of Canadians in their Own Programming
- The Broadcasting Act Blunder, Day 9: Why Use Cross-Subsidies When the Government is Rolling Out Tech Tax Policies?