In addition to the launch of the Public Domain Registry project, Access Copyright has also announced plans to study its distribution system. The Creators' Copyright Coalition reports: "Access Copyright' s newly announced fact-finding process is a response to a proposal several creator organizations made to the agency last summer. The […]
Post Tagged with: "collectivesCopyright Microsite – Canadian Copyright"
March 5, 2006 — Comments are Disabled — News
Episode 177: Chris Dinn on Bill C-18’s Harm to Torontoverse and Investment in Innovative Media in Canada
September 18, 2023
July 24, 2023
Episode 174: Chris Waddell on the Missing Context for Bill C-18 and the Challenges Faced by Canadian Media
July 17, 2023
July 10, 2023
Search Results placeholder
- Why the Government is Quietly Undermining Competition Bureau Independence in Bill C-56
- A Reality Check on the Online News Act: Why Bill C-18 Has Been a Total Policy Disaster
- The Law Bytes Podcast, Episode 177: Chris Dinn on Bill C-18’s Harm to Torontoverse and Investment in Innovative Media in Canada
- Why the Government’s Draft Bill C-18 Regulations Don’t Work: The 4% Link Tax is Not a Cap. It’s a Floor.
- Federal Court Approves Consent Order Requiring Minister Steven Guilbeault to Unblock Ezra Levant on Twitter