The EFF and Mashable note that Microsoft has changed its tune on modifications to its new Kinect box. While initially indicating it would work with law enforcement to stop the activity, it now says that the Kinect was left open for tinkering by design.
Episode 66: Ann Cavoukian on Why Canadians Can Trust the COVID Alert App
by Michael Geist
October 19, 2020
August 24, 2020
August 17, 2020
August 10, 2020
Episode 62: Colin Bennett on What the Schrems II Decision Means for Global Data Transfers and Canadian Privacy Law
August 3, 2020
Search Results placeholder
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 66: Ann Cavoukian on Why Canadians Can Trust the COVID Alert App
- Forget Link Licensing and Cross-Subsidies: When it Comes to Tech, Canada Should be Focused on Competition Law and Tax Policy
- How Can Linking to an Article be Immoral When the Media Source Itself Does the Posting?
- The Guilbeault Internet Plan: Leave it to the CRTC and Copyright Board of Canada to Get Money from Web Giants
- Four Million Downloads and Counting: Everyone Should Install the COVID Alert App