Canada's Information Commissioner Robert Marleau has called on the government to follow the U.S. model by making more documents available under Access to Information. Marleau says that there is a clear increase in time extensions and the use of exemptions.
Post Tagged with: "marleau"
January 22, 2009 — Comments are Disabled — Must Reads
Episode 67: Tamir Israel on Facial Recognition Technologies at the Border
by Michael Geist
October 26, 2020
October 19, 2020
August 24, 2020
August 17, 2020
August 10, 2020
Search Results placeholder
- Where is Canada’s News Media Lobby Promoting Its Link Licensing Plan for Facebook? On Facebook
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 67: Tamir Israel on Facial Recognition Technologies at the Border
- Canadian News Media Lobby Group Calls for Creation of Government Digital Media Regulatory Agency
- How Can Linking to an Article be Immoral When the Media Source Itself Does the Posting, Part 2: A Day in the Life of the Toronto Star on Facebook
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 66: Ann Cavoukian on Why Canadians Can Trust the COVID Alert App