My weekly Law Bytes column (Toronto Star version, BBC version, homepage version) focuses on how Internet video, in combination with ubiquitous video cameras embedded in millions of cell phones, has dramatically increased the likelihood that someone, somewhere will capture video evidence of once-hidden events that can be made instantly available […]
Post Tagged with: "michael richards"
Appeared in the Toronto Star on November 27, 2006 as We're All On Candid Camera Appeared in the Ottawa Citizen on November 28, 2006 as You Might As Well Smile, We're All on Candid Camera Appeared in the BBC on November 28, 2006 as Private Life Exposed by Net Video […]
- Bill C-11 Goes Off The Rails Amid Charges of Witness Intimidation and Bullying by Government MPs
- The Law Bytes Podcast, Episode 140: Anthony Housefather Reflects on the Fight Against Anti-Semitism Online and the Laith Marouf Incident
- Why the Online News Act is a Bad Solution to a Real Problem, Part Four: Undermining Canadian Copyright Law and International Copyright Treaty Obligations
- Why the Online News Act is a Bad Solution to a Real Problem, Part Three: Unprecedented Government Intervention into a Sector Where Independence is Essential
- Why the Online News Act is a Bad Solution to a Real Problem, Part Two: Encouraging Clickbait and Low Quality Journalism With No “News Content” Standards