My weekly Law Bytes column (Toronto Star version, BBC version, homepage version) focuses on how Internet video, in combination with ubiquitous video cameras embedded in millions of cell phones, has dramatically increased the likelihood that someone, somewhere will capture video evidence of once-hidden events that can be made instantly available […]
Post Tagged with: "michael richards"
Appeared in the Toronto Star on November 27, 2006 as We're All On Candid Camera Appeared in the Ottawa Citizen on November 28, 2006 as You Might As Well Smile, We're All on Candid Camera Appeared in the BBC on November 28, 2006 as Private Life Exposed by Net Video […]
- A Reality Check on the Online News Act: Why Bill C-18 Has Been a Total Policy Disaster
- The Law Bytes Podcast, Episode 177: Chris Dinn on Bill C-18’s Harm to Torontoverse and Investment in Innovative Media in Canada
- Why the Government’s Draft Bill C-18 Regulations Don’t Work: The 4% Link Tax is Not a Cap. It’s a Floor.
- Federal Court Approves Consent Order Requiring Minister Steven Guilbeault to Unblock Ezra Levant on Twitter
- Countering Copyright Misinformation: Canadian Libraries Speak Out Against Ongoing Campaign to Undermine User Rights