The Philippine government is developing a six-year development plan that includes digital development as a key focus point. The plan will include legal guidelines for VoIP service and new cybercrime legislation.
Post Tagged with: "Philippines Plans New Laws for Digital Development"
Philippines Plans New Laws for Digital Development
September 7, 2004 — Comments are Disabled — News
Episode 161: Canadian Chamber of Commerce President Perrin Beatty on Why the Government’s Bill C-18 Motion Establishes a Dangerous, Undemocratic Precedent
March 20, 2023
March 13, 2023
March 6, 2023
February 27, 2023
Search Results placeholder
- The Latest Bill C-11 Debate: Sacrificing Freedom of Expression for Quebec Culture Lobby Support
- The Law Bytes Podcast, Episode 161: Canadian Chamber of Commerce President Perrin Beatty on Why the Government’s Bill C-18 Motion Establishes a Dangerous, Undemocratic Precedent
- The Biden Visit to Canada: Why Digital Policy is Emerging as a Serious Trade Tension
- The Government’s Fishing Expedition: Why the Bill C-18 Motion Establishes a Dangerous Precedent For Those Who Dare to Oppose Legislation
- Canadian Chamber of Commerce Warns on Government-Backed Bill C-18 Motion: “A Serious Threat to the Privacy of Canadians”
Law, Privacy and Surveillance in Canada in the Post-Snowden Era (University of Ottawa Press, 2015)
The Copyright Pentalogy: How the Supreme Court of Canada Shook the Foundations of Canadian Copyright Law (University of Ottawa Press, 2013)
From “Radical Extremism” to “Balanced Copyright”: Canadian Copyright and the Digital Agenda (Irwin Law, 2010)
In the Public Interest: The Future of Canadian Copyright Law (Irwin Law, 2005) .