The Globe ran a story over the weekend that estimated the cost of proroguing on Bill C-27, the anti-spam bill. It points to the hours spent debating the bill and the hundreds of thousands of dollars spent working toward its introduction.
Post Tagged with: "proroguing"
With the anti-proroguing Facebook group now past 100,000 members, there is still a surprising debate about the merits of online advocacy. Blayne Haggart rightly points out that we've seen this before in Canada and it is somewhat surprising that there is such doubt that this form of advocacy can be […]
- Where is Canada’s News Media Lobby Promoting Its Link Licensing Plan for Facebook? On Facebook
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 67: Tamir Israel on Facial Recognition Technologies at the Border
- Canadian News Media Lobby Group Calls for Creation of Government Digital Media Regulatory Agency
- How Can Linking to an Article be Immoral When the Media Source Itself Does the Posting, Part 2: A Day in the Life of the Toronto Star on Facebook
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 66: Ann Cavoukian on Why Canadians Can Trust the COVID Alert App