appeared on Rob Breakenridge’s Show to discuss the state of music industry. They have successfully demanded legislative reform, obtained millions in funding and now they are going after Google because they believe it provides easy access to illegal sources. Listen to or download the podcast here.
Archive for January 23rd, 2014
Episode 138: John Lawford on the Legal, Regulatory and Policy Responses to the Rogers Outage
August 8, 2022
Episode 135: Co-Chair Emily Laidlaw on the Work of the Government's Expert Advisory Group on Online Safety
July 18, 2022
July 11, 2022
Search Results placeholder
- The Law Bytes Podcast, Episode 138: John Lawford on the Legal, Regulatory and Policy Responses to the Rogers Outage
- The Staffieri or Scott Quiz: Can You Tell the Difference Between the Rogers CEO and the CRTC Chair?
- The CRTC Shrugged: A Special Law Bytes Podcast on the Industry Committee Hearing Into the Rogers Outage
- The Law Bytes Podcast, Episode 136: Jeremy de Beer on SOCAN v. ESA, the Supreme Court’s Latest Endorsement of Copyright Balance and Technological Neutrality
- Supreme Court of Canada on Copyright: “Copyright Law Does Not Exist Solely for the Benefit of Authors”