On the heels of Captain Copyright, ASCAP gives educators Donny the Downloader.
Post Tagged with: "ascap"
In a noteworthy case pitting ASCAP (a leading U.S. copyright collective) against the online music services, a U.S. court has ruled against ASCAP in determining that there is no performance in a music download. Interestingly, SOCAN filed a brief in the case in support of ASCAP.
- The Law Bytes Podcast, Episode 74: Heidi Tworek on the Challenges of Internet Platform Regulation
- The Broadcasting Act Blunder, Day 20: The Case Against Bill C-10
- The Broadcasting Act Blunder, Day 19: The Misleading Comparison to the European Union
- The Broadcasting Act Blunder, Day 18: The USMCA Trade Threat That Could Lead to Billions in Retaliatory Tariffs
- The Broadcasting Act Blunder, Day 17: The Uncertain Policy Directive
Get Postings via Email
Broadcasting and Telecom Legislative Review Panel Report (BTLR)