ZDNet covers the Conservative commitment to bring back C-61 and the popularity of the copyright pledge.
Post Tagged with: "conservativesCopyright Canada"
Sources indicate that staff from Conservative Government House Leader Peter Van Loan spent the morning calling MPs to ensure that they forward correspondence from constituents on copyright to Industry Minister Jim Prentice's office. MPs were advised that the call was designed to ensure that Canadians receive the Conservative media lines […]
- The Law Bytes Podcast, Episode 100: David Vaver With a Masterclass on Copyright and User Rights
- The Liberal Election Platform: Government Picks Internet Regulation Over Internet Affordability
- The Law Bytes Podcast, Episode 99: “They Just Seemed Not to Listen to Any of Us” – Cynthia Khoo on the Canadian Government’s Online Harms Consultation
- The Conservative Election Platform: Freedom of Expression Commitment Tainted By Support for Payments for Links, Restrictions on Fair Dealing
- The Law Bytes Podcast, Episode 98: Kim Nayyer on the Supreme Court of Canada’s Landmark Access Copyright v. York University Copyright Ruling