The International Development Research Centre has launched the IDRC Digital Library, becoming the first federal research granting institution to establish an open access institutional repository for the research that it funds.
Post Tagged with: "digital library"
Professor Geist spoke with Jon Gordon of Future Tense, a daily radio show heard throughout the United States about the prospect for a national digital library for Canada. The conversation focused on the benefits and legal challenges.
January 13, 2005 — Comments are Disabled — Audio
Episode 96: More Harm Than Good – My Appearance Before the Senate Transport Committee on a Copyright Bill to Support Media Organizations
by Michael Geist
July 19, 2021
June 28, 2021
June 21, 2021
Search Results placeholder
- Copyright Vindication: Supreme Court Confirms Access Copyright Tariff Not Mandatory, Lower Court Fair Dealing Analysis Was “Tainted”
- Picking Up Where Bill C-10 Left Off: The Canadian Government’s Non-Consultation on Online Harms Legislation
- The Law Bytes Podcast, Episode 96: More Harm Than Good – My Appearance Before the Senate Transport Committee on a Copyright Bill to Support Media Organizations
- The Law Bytes Podcast, Episode 95: Mark Phillips on the Federal Court of Canada’s Right to be Forgotten Ruling
- Reviving Bill C-10: CRTC Re-Opens Data Gathering Plans To Require Disclosures from Internet Streaming Services
Get Postings via Email
Broadcasting and Telecom Legislative Review Panel Report (BTLR)