A talk on copyright reform delivered to Concordia University (slides and audio).
Talk on digital advocacy at Google UK.
A presentation regarding digital advocacy at Mesh.
The opening speech at the annual Spectrum 20/20 conference regarding Canada’s wireless crisis.
A presentation at the Public Policy Forum’s conference on intellectual property (listen at University of Ottawa).
- The Broadcasting Act Blunder, Day Six: The Beginning of the End of Canadian Broadcast Ownership and Control Requirements
- The Broadcasting Act Blunder, Day Five: The Narrow Exclusion of User Generated Content Services
- The Broadcasting Act Blunder, Day Four: Why Many News Sites Are Captured by Bill C-10
- The Broadcasting Act Blunder, Day Three: Minister Guilbeault Says Bill C-10 Contains Economic Thresholds That Limit Internet Regulation. It Doesn’t.
- The Broadcasting Act Blunder, Day Two: What the Government Doesn’t Say About Creating a “Level Playing Field”