A talk on copyright reform delivered to Concordia University (slides and audio).
Talk on digital advocacy at Google UK.
A presentation regarding digital advocacy at Mesh.
The opening speech at the annual Spectrum 20/20 conference regarding Canada’s wireless crisis.
A presentation at the Public Policy Forum’s conference on intellectual property (listen at University of Ottawa).
- Why It’s Time to Reboot Canada’s Failed Digital Agenda
- Weakening Net Neutrality: How the Government’s Internet Regulation Plan Abandons the Principle of Equal Treatment of Content Online
- No Policies on Real Issues and Harmful Policies on Non-Issues: How the Government Bungled the Internet Regulation File
- As Heritage Minister Steven Guilbeault Plans Link Taxes and Internet Content Regulation, Where Is Navdeep Bains?
- Canadian Heritage Minister Guilbeault Says Social Media Sites Linking to News Content Without Payment is “Immoral”