A talk on copyright reform delivered to Concordia University (slides and audio).
Talk on digital advocacy at Google UK.
A presentation regarding digital advocacy at Mesh.
The opening speech at the annual Spectrum 20/20 conference regarding Canada’s wireless crisis.
A presentation at the Public Policy Forum’s conference on intellectual property (listen at University of Ottawa).
- The Law Bytes Podcast, Episode 88: Ellen ‘T Hoen on Waiving Patents to Support Global Access to COVID Vaccines
- Failing Analysis: Why the Department of Justice “Updated” Charter Statement Doesn’t Address Bill C-10’s Free Speech Risks
- Conservative Party Pledges to Repeal Bill C-10
- Heritage Minister Steven Guilbeault Signals Canadian Government Abandoning Support for Net Neutrality
- Heritage Minister Guilbeault Traffics in Misinformation and Conspiracy Theory as Cause of Bill C-10 Criticism and Need for Government Speech Regulation