IP Osgoode posts on University of Toronto law professor Abraham Drassinower’s contribution to From “Radical Extremism” to “Balanced Copyright”: Canadian Copyright and the Digital Agenda his article The Art of Selling Chocolate: Remarks on Copyright’s Domain. The article features an exhaustive analysis of Justice Michel Bastrache’s opinion in the Euro-Excellence […]
Post Tagged with: "drassinower"
October 27, 2010 — Comments are Disabled — News
Episode 132: Ryan Black on the Government's Latest Attempt at Privacy Law Reform
June 27, 2022
June 20, 2022
June 13, 2022
Search Results placeholder
- CRTC Ruling Signals How Bill C-11 Could Be Used To Regulate Internet Content
- The Missing Bill C-18 Charter Statement: Why Did the Justice Department Remove the Document Confirming the Online News Act Includes Payments for Internet Linking?
- The Law Bytes Podcast, Episode 132: Ryan Black on the Government’s Latest Attempt at Privacy Law Reform
- CRTC Chair Ian Scott Confirms Bill C-11 Can Be Used To Pressure Internet Platforms to Manipulate Algorithms
- My Appearance Before the Senate Transport and Communications Committee on Bill C-11: The Senate Starts Review As Bill Receives House Approval