"The town hall that didn't invite the town."
Post Tagged with: "now"
Now Toronto has a critical article on the Conference Board of Canada and the "cut and paste" caper, noting that the organization has refused to respond to many of its questions. Meanwhile, Gillian Shaw of the Vancouver Sun covers the BSA's Canadian statistics with the headline "is that a pirate […]
- The Broadcasting Act Blunder, Day 20: The Case Against Bill C-10
- The Broadcasting Act Blunder, Day 19: The Misleading Comparison to the European Union
- The Broadcasting Act Blunder, Day 18: The USMCA Trade Threat That Could Lead to Billions in Retaliatory Tariffs
- The Broadcasting Act Blunder, Day 17: The Uncertain Policy Directive
- The Law Bytes Podcast, Episode 73: The Broadcasting Act Blunder – Why Minister Guilbeault is Wrong
Get Postings via Email
Broadcasting and Telecom Legislative Review Panel Report (BTLR)