The agenda for this week’s ACTA meeting, which starts on Thursday in Tokyo, has been posted.
Post Tagged with: "tokyo"
Open Rights Group met with UK officials on ACTA this week and reports that negotiations on the next round will begin next week in Tokyo. Officials say that the negotiations will begin on September 23rd and that the U.S. hopes to keep talking until a deal is done.
- “Get Money from Web Giants” Grows: Canadian Heritage Minister Guilbeault Says Government Working on a New Data Tax
- An Anti-Digital Agenda: Forget the Digital Policy Reboot, the Government Just Hit Delete Instead
- “Get Money From Web Giants”: Why Canadian Heritage Minister Steven Guilbeault’s Top Legislative Priority is Risky Business
- Why It’s Time to Reboot Canada’s Failed Digital Agenda
- Weakening Net Neutrality: How the Government’s Internet Regulation Plan Abandons the Principle of Equal Treatment of Content Online