The agenda for this week’s ACTA meeting, which starts on Thursday in Tokyo, has been posted.
Post Tagged with: "tokyo"
Open Rights Group met with UK officials on ACTA this week and reports that negotiations on the next round will begin next week in Tokyo. Officials say that the negotiations will begin on September 23rd and that the U.S. hopes to keep talking until a deal is done.
- The Law Bytes Podcast, Episode 77: The Complexity of Internet Content Regulation – A Conversation with CIPPIC’s Vivek Krishnamurthy
- Beware the Unintended Consequences: Some Warning Signs for Canada from the Australian Government Battle With Facebook
- The Copyright Bill That Does Nothing: Senate Bill Proposes Copyright Reform to Support Media Organizations
- Circumventing Parliament: How Bill C-10 Dramatically Reduces Parliamentary Oversight and Review Over Broadcast Policy
- Afraid to Lead: Canadian Government Launches Timid Consultation on Implementing Copyright Term Extension