Another enormously important Canadian group has spoken out on copyright. The Documentary Organization of Canada, which represents more than 650 independent documentary film makers, has jumped into the copyright debate with a public letter to the Ministers, a background white paper that assesses the legal environment for documentary film makers, […]
Post Tagged with: "docCopyright Microsite – Digital Rights ManagementCopyright ColumnsCopyright Microsite – Canadian Copyright"
Episode 65: My Ian Kerr Memorial Lecture – Privacy and Zambonis in the Age of COVID-19
by Michael Geist
August 24, 2020
August 17, 2020
August 10, 2020
Episode 62: Colin Bennett on What the Schrems II Decision Means for Global Data Transfers and Canadian Privacy Law
August 3, 2020
Episode 61: Senator James Cowan on the Extraordinary Battle for a Genetic Anti-Discrimination Law in Canada
July 27, 2020
- Why It’s Time to Reboot Canada’s Failed Digital Agenda
- Weakening Net Neutrality: How the Government’s Internet Regulation Plan Abandons the Principle of Equal Treatment of Content Online
- No Policies on Real Issues and Harmful Policies on Non-Issues: How the Government Bungled the Internet Regulation File
- As Heritage Minister Steven Guilbeault Plans Link Taxes and Internet Content Regulation, Where Is Navdeep Bains?
- Canadian Heritage Minister Guilbeault Says Social Media Sites Linking to News Content Without Payment is “Immoral”