The CBC reports that Shaw has filed a defamation suit against Novus over its claims about Shaw's aggressive pricing in Vancouver.
Post Tagged with: "novus"
Shaw has dropped a "price bomb" on Novus Entertainment, a small cable operator in Vancouver, BC. Novus is offering fibre-to-the-home is some residential buildings in the city. In response, Shaw is offering those customers 15Mbps service with a 100GB cap for $9.95, 200 channels of TV service (with 25 high-definition […]
- No Opinions Permitted: Broadcast Panel Rules Jokingly Criticizing Canadian Content During Radio News Segment Violates Code of Ethics
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 53: Welcome Development or Waste of Time? – A Conversation With Facebook Oversight Board Member Nicolas Suzor
- Why the USMCA Locks in the Internet Platform Liability System in the U.S., Canada and Mexico
- Privacy and Zambonis in the Age of COVID-19: My Ian Kerr Memorial Lecture
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 52: Fair Dealing for Film Makers – Bob Tarantino on the Copyright Implications of the Room Full of Spoons Case