If the first two weeks of 2003 are any indication, this is likely to be the busiest year yet in the law and technology field.
Archive for January, 2003
The World of Cybertaxes, University of Toronto, Faculty of Law, Toronto, ON
Torys Technology Law Tuesday Speaker Series, University of Ottawa, Common Law Section, Ottawa, ON
University of Toronto, Faculty of Law, Toronto, ON
OCRI/CATA Intellectual Property Management –The Strategic Landscape, Ottawa, ON
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 66: Ann Cavoukian on Why Canadians Can Trust the COVID Alert App
- Forget Link Licensing and Cross-Subsidies: When it Comes to Tech, Canada Should be Focused on Competition Law and Tax Policy
- How Can Linking to an Article be Immoral When the Media Source Itself Does the Posting?
- The Guilbeault Internet Plan: Leave it to the CRTC and Copyright Board of Canada to Get Money from Web Giants
- Four Million Downloads and Counting: Everyone Should Install the COVID Alert App