I appeared on CBC’s Radio Noon Montreal to discuss the federal government’s electronic surveillance program. Also on the program were Colin Freeze and A.J. West. For audio of the interview click here.
Archive for June 10th, 2013
Over the weekend, I posted a lengthy piece on why Canadians should be demanding answers about secret surveillance programs in the wake of the U.S. revelations about Verizon meta-data on all phone calls and the PRISM program that involves access to leading Internet company data. The focus of the piece […]
- The Broadcasting Act Blunder, Day 7: Beware Bill C-10’s Unintended Consequences
- The Broadcasting Act Blunder, Day 6: The Beginning of the End of Canadian Broadcast Ownership and Control Requirements
- The Broadcasting Act Blunder, Day 5: The Narrow Exclusion of User Generated Content Services
- The Broadcasting Act Blunder, Day 4: Why Many News Sites Are Captured by Bill C-10
- The Broadcasting Act Blunder, Day 3: Minister Guilbeault Says Bill C-10 Contains Economic Thresholds That Limit Internet Regulation. It Doesn’t.