I appeared on CBC’s Radio Noon Montreal to discuss the federal government’s electronic surveillance program. Also on the program were Colin Freeze and A.J. West. For audio of the interview click here.
Archive for June 10th, 2013
Over the weekend, I posted a lengthy piece on why Canadians should be demanding answers about secret surveillance programs in the wake of the U.S. revelations about Verizon meta-data on all phone calls and the PRISM program that involves access to leading Internet company data. The focus of the piece […]
- The Law Bytes Podcast, Episode 114: The Citizen Lab’s Ron Deibert on Protecting Society from Surveillance Software
- International Association of Privacy Professionals: Michael Geist Calls for More Robust Privacy Law at the IAPP Canadian Privacy Symposium, 2018
- Talks At Google: Professor Michael Geist – Talks at Google
- The (Still Secret) Online Harms Consultation: What the Government Heard, Part Two
- The Law Bytes Podcast, Episode 113: The Year in Canadian Digital Law and Policy