I appeared on CBC’s Radio Noon Montreal to discuss the federal government’s electronic surveillance program. Also on the program were Colin Freeze and A.J. West. For audio of the interview click here.
Archive for June 10th, 2013
Over the weekend, I posted a lengthy piece on why Canadians should be demanding answers about secret surveillance programs in the wake of the U.S. revelations about Verizon meta-data on all phone calls and the PRISM program that involves access to leading Internet company data. The focus of the piece […]
- The Law Bytes Podcast, Episode 77: The Complexity of Internet Content Regulation – A Conversation with CIPPIC’s Vivek Krishnamurthy
- Beware the Unintended Consequences: Some Warning Signs for Canada from the Australian Government Battle With Facebook
- The Copyright Bill That Does Nothing: Senate Bill Proposes Copyright Reform to Support Media Organizations
- Circumventing Parliament: How Bill C-10 Dramatically Reduces Parliamentary Oversight and Review Over Broadcast Policy
- Afraid to Lead: Canadian Government Launches Timid Consultation on Implementing Copyright Term Extension