Billy Bragg and Charlie Angus hosted a press conference last week that included Safwan Javed of Wide Mouth Mason (and the Canadian Music Creators Coalition) and Don Quarles of the Songwriters Association of Canada. The event attracted some media attention and a video of the event has now been posted […]
Post Tagged with: "bragg"
The NDP's Charlie Angus and musician Billy Bragg held a press conference in Ottawa this morning to argue against criminalizing music downloading, instead supporting mechanisms to fully legalize the activity.
November 20, 2009 — Comments are Disabled — News
Episode 192: Kate Robertson on the Privacy, Expression and Affordability Risks in Bill C-26
February 12, 2024
February 5, 2024
Episode 190: Debating Bill S-210 – Senator Julie Miville-Dechêne Defends Her Internet Age Verification Bill
January 29, 2024
The Law Bytes Podcast, Episode 189: The Year in Canadian Digital Law and Policy and What Lies Ahead in 2024
December 18, 2023
December 11, 2023
Search Results placeholder
- Conservatives Double Down on Support for Mandated Internet Age Verification and Website Blocking: Why Can’t Canada Get Common Sense Digital Policy?
- More Free Money: Media Lobby Campaigning For Even More Government Funding, Grants and Tax Reform
- Bid to End Crown Copyright is Back: MP Brian Masse’s Bill C-374 Would Remove Copyright from Government Works
- The Law Bytes Podcast, Episode 192: Kate Robertson on the Privacy, Expression and Affordability Risks in Bill C-26
- The House of Cards Crumbles: Why the Bell Media Layoffs and Government’s Failed Media Policy are Connected