Brazil is threatening to ignore U.S. patents in retaliation for WTO violations over cotton subsidies.
Post Tagged with: "brazil"
Jamie Love reports that the Government of Brazil has agreed to submit the World Blind Union proposal for a treaty for the blind to the World Intellectual Property Organization. Brazil will encourage other countries to support the proposal.
More here on the situation in Brazil.
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 62: Colin Bennett on What the Schrems II Decision Means for Global Data Transfers and Canadian Privacy Law
- Why I Installed the COVID Alert App
- A Quarter-Billion Dollar Bag of Beans: Responding to Ken Whyte’s Attack on Library Book Loans
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 61: Senator James Cowan on the Extraordinary Battle for a Genetic Anti-Discrimination Law in Canada
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 60: Alberta Privacy Commissioner Jill Clayton on the ABTraceTogether Contact Tracing App