Frank Lenk highlights the dangers of C-61 to the consumer electronics industry in a piece for MarketNews.
Post Tagged with: "consumer electronics"
Environmental waste is a mounting concern, yet it has attracted little attention in Canada. It therefore comes as a pleasant surprise to find that a joint NAFTA statement from earlier this week makes specific reference to the issue. Government representatives of Canada, the U.S, and Mexico state: Rapid and dramatic […]
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 62: Colin Bennett on What the Schrems II Decision Means for Global Data Transfers and Canadian Privacy Law
- Why I Installed the COVID Alert App
- A Quarter-Billion Dollar Bag of Beans: Responding to Ken Whyte’s Attack on Library Book Loans
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 61: Senator James Cowan on the Extraordinary Battle for a Genetic Anti-Discrimination Law in Canada
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 60: Alberta Privacy Commissioner Jill Clayton on the ABTraceTogether Contact Tracing App