Canadian Bar Association – BC Chapter, Computer Law Section, Vancouver, BC
Post Tagged with: "Cyberlaw"
Torys Technology Law Tuesday Speaker Series, University of Ottawa, Common Law Section, Ottawa, ON
University of Toronto, Faculty of Law, Toronto, ON
Cyberlaw 2.0, 44 Boston College Law Review 323 – 58 (2003)
Boston College Symposium on Intellectual Property, E-Commerce and the Internet, Boston, MA
- Why the Liberals Have Become the Most Anti-Internet Government in Canadian History
- The Law Bytes Podcast, Episode 83: Inside in the Industry Committee Hearing on the Proposed Rogers-Shaw Merger
- Registration for Extension: My Submission to the Copyright Term Extension Consultation
- The Law Bytes Podcast, Episode 82: Jonathan Curtis on the CRTC’s Push to Block Botnets
- The Law Bytes Podcast, Episode 81: Why Isn’t Canada Supporting a Proposal to Help Developing Countries Gain Access to COVID-19 Vaccines?