Author Joe Konrath, who is earning $3,500 per day from selling e-books on Amazon, highlights the benefits of self-publishing.
Post Tagged with: "ebooks"
Sara Bannerman has an important post that notes how the growing importance of electronic books has particularly implications for the forthcoming copyright bill. As devices such as the Kindle and iPad become increasingly popular, more and more people with purchase their books electronically with DRM included. As Bannerman notes: For […]
- “Get Money from Web Giants” Grows: Canadian Heritage Minister Guilbeault Says Government Working on a New Data Tax
- An Anti-Digital Agenda: Forget the Digital Policy Reboot, the Government Just Hit Delete Instead
- “Get Money From Web Giants”: Why Canadian Heritage Minister Steven Guilbeault’s Top Legislative Priority is Risky Business
- Why It’s Time to Reboot Canada’s Failed Digital Agenda
- Weakening Net Neutrality: How the Government’s Internet Regulation Plan Abandons the Principle of Equal Treatment of Content Online