Variety has published an article on the Canadian Heritage Copyright Policy branch conflict issue (joining the Globe, which posted on the issue yesterday) that features two surprising comments. First, Canadian Heritage is clearly no closer to providing "full and frank" disclosure about who knew what and when. According to a […]
Post Tagged with: "neri"
The Hill Times is reporting that Patricia Neri, the Director General of Copyright Policy at Canadian Heritage has been removed from her position to become a special advisor to Assistant Deputy Minister Jean-Pierre Blais with "duties still to be determined." While people move all the time in government, this development […]
- “Get Money from Web Giants” Grows: Canadian Heritage Minister Guilbeault Says Government Working on a New Data Tax
- An Anti-Digital Agenda: Forget the Digital Policy Reboot, the Government Just Hit Delete Instead
- “Get Money From Web Giants”: Why Canadian Heritage Minister Steven Guilbeault’s Top Legislative Priority is Risky Business
- Why It’s Time to Reboot Canada’s Failed Digital Agenda
- Weakening Net Neutrality: How the Government’s Internet Regulation Plan Abandons the Principle of Equal Treatment of Content Online