The Creative Commons blog notes that Nine Inch Nail's Ghosts I-IV – which was freely available under a CC license – was the best selling MP3 album on Amazon in 2008.
Post Tagged with: "nine inch nails"
Episode 148: Christelle Tessono on Bringing a Human Rights Lens to AI Regulation in Bill C-27
November 28, 2022
Episode 147: Canada’s Battle over Internet Streamers – A Cancon Story of Freedom of Expression, Algorithms and Cultural Policy
November 21, 2022
Episode 145: Why Bill C-18’s Mandated Payments for Links is a Threat to Freedom of Expression in Canada
November 7, 2022
October 31, 2022
Search Results placeholder
- Money for Nothing: Government Quietly Expands Bill C-18 Eligibility to Broadcasters That May Not Even Produce News Content
- A Tale of Two Readouts: U.S. Escalates Trade Concerns With Canadian Digital Policy as Canada Seeks To Downplay the Issue
- Freedom of Expression for a Price: Government Confirms Bill C-18 Requires Platform Payment for User Posts That Include News Quotes and Hyperlinks
- Who Is the Government Really Backing With Bill C-18?: Rejected Online News Outlet Amendment Tells the Story
- The Law Bytes Podcast, Episode 148: Christelle Tessono on Bringing a Human Rights Lens to AI Regulation in Bill C-27