Project Gutenberg Canada, which has produced hundreds of electronic versions of public domain books, has submitted a response to the copyright consultation focused primarily on public domain issues.
Post Tagged with: "project gutenberg"
September 4, 2009 — Comments are Disabled — News
Episode 179: Peter Menzies on Why the CRTC Feels Broken Right Now
September 26, 2023
Episode 177: Chris Dinn on Bill C-18’s Harm to Torontoverse and Investment in Innovative Media in Canada
September 18, 2023
July 24, 2023
Search Results placeholder
- Limiting Public Participation: Why No One Should Be Surprised at the CRTC’s Internet Services Registration Requirement Ruling
- What the CRTC’s New Registration Requirements Mean for Regulating Everything from Online News Services to Podcast Providers
- The Law Bytes Podcast, Episode 179: Peter Menzies on Why the CRTC Feels Broken Right Now
- The Documents Don’t Lie, Even If It Appears Pablo Rodriguez Does: ATIP Reveals His Office Was Informed Within Minutes of CMAC/Marouf Termination Notice
- The Need for Truthful Accountability: What ATIP Records Tell Us About Pablo Rodriguez and Canadian Heritage Funding an Anti-Semite