Former Federal Privacy Commissioner George Radwanski has been acquitted of criminal fraud charges.
Post Tagged with: "radwanski"
Former federal Privacy Commissioner George Radwanski is back with an opinion piece in the National Post on lawful access, while Clayton Pecknold, co-chair of the law amendments committee of the Canadian Association of Chiefs of Police pens a defense of lawful access in the Victoria Times Colonist.
- “Get Money from Web Giants” Grows: Canadian Heritage Minister Guilbeault Says Government Working on a New Data Tax
- An Anti-Digital Agenda: Forget the Digital Policy Reboot, the Government Just Hit Delete Instead
- “Get Money From Web Giants”: Why Canadian Heritage Minister Steven Guilbeault’s Top Legislative Priority is Risky Business
- Why It’s Time to Reboot Canada’s Failed Digital Agenda
- Weakening Net Neutrality: How the Government’s Internet Regulation Plan Abandons the Principle of Equal Treatment of Content Online