From Siberry to Radiohead.
Post Tagged with: "siberry"
Canadian musician Jane Siberry captures the attention of the enormously popular Freakonomics blog, garnering some kind words about her pay-as-you-like approach to music downloads.
One of the most important aspects of the ongoing Sony rootkit story has been its impact on musicians. As I noted in a previous post, Business Week has demonstrated how the controversy has had an unmistakable negative impact on music sales for artists with the DRM-infected CDs. A new Business […]
- Broadcast Reform Bill Could Spell the End of Canadian Ownership Requirements
- What You Need to Know About the COVID Alert App
- The Broadcasting Act Blunder, Day 11: The “Regulate Everything” Approach – Licence or Registration Required
- The Broadcasting Act Blunder, Day 10: Downgrading the Role of Canadians in their Own Programming
- The Broadcasting Act Blunder, Day 9: Why Use Cross-Subsidies When the Government is Rolling Out Tech Tax Policies?