Michael Ridley, University of Guelph's Chief Information Officer, on why creators and users should oppose C-61.
Post Tagged with: "guelph"
NDP candidate and noted author and broadcaster Tom King continues to place the spotlight on copyright in the forthcoming Guelph by-election with another press release and an interview with ITWorld Canada.
The federal government is expected to call three by-elections within the next couple of weeks, with the voting set for early September. One of the most hotly contested by-elections will the riding of Guelph, which currently held by the Liberals. All three parties believe they have a shot at this […]
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 62: Colin Bennett on What the Schrems II Decision Means for Global Data Transfers and Canadian Privacy Law
- Why I Installed the COVID Alert App
- A Quarter-Billion Dollar Bag of Beans: Responding to Ken Whyte’s Attack on Library Book Loans
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 61: Senator James Cowan on the Extraordinary Battle for a Genetic Anti-Discrimination Law in Canada
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 60: Alberta Privacy Commissioner Jill Clayton on the ABTraceTogether Contact Tracing App