The government has unveiled the membership of the legislative committee that will review Bill C11. Members include Conservative MPs Scott Armstrong, Peter Braid, Paul Calandra, Dean Del Mastro, Mike Lake, Phil McColeman, and Rob Moore; NDP MPs Charlie Angus, Tyrone Benskin, Andrew Cash, and Pierre Nantel; and Liberal MP Geoff […]
Post Tagged with: "legislative committee"
The new legislative committee for the review of Bill C-32 has been announced. Members include: Conservatives Dean Del Mastro, Mike Lake, Kelly Block, Sylvie Boucher, and Peter Braid; Liberals Marc Garneau, Pablo Rodriguez, and Dan McTeague; Bloc MPs Serge Cardin and Carole LavallÃ©e, and NDP MP Charlie Angus. A chair […]
- No Opinions Permitted: Broadcast Panel Rules Jokingly Criticizing Canadian Content During Radio News Segment Violates Code of Ethics
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 53: Welcome Development or Waste of Time? – A Conversation With Facebook Oversight Board Member Nicolas Suzor
- Why the USMCA Locks in the Internet Platform Liability System in the U.S., Canada and Mexico
- Privacy and Zambonis in the Age of COVID-19: My Ian Kerr Memorial Lecture
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 52: Fair Dealing for Film Makers – Bob Tarantino on the Copyright Implications of the Room Full of Spoons Case