The TTC stands for the Toronto Transit Commission but Talk To Counsel might be more appropriate after it sent a cease and desist letter to a blogger who posted an anagram version of the transit map. As Rob Hyndman says "Incomprehensible. Just incomprehensible."
Archive for February 26th, 2006
With credit to Rob Hyndman’s terrific blog for the inspiration, I’ve redesigned MichaelGeist.ca to do a better job with standards compliance and to allow for shorter takes and easier navigation. Please bear with the inevitable bugs. Feedback welcome.
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 59: “It’s a Racist Policy” – Ben Cashdan on the U.S. Effort to Derail South Africa’s Copyright Reform
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 58: “An Earth Shattering Decision” – Marina Pavlovic on the Supreme Court of Canada’s Uber v. Heller Ruling
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 57: Julia Reda on What Canada Should Learn from the European Battle over a Copyright Link Tax
- Pay to Link?: Canadian Heritage Minister Guilbeault Backs Bringing the Link Tax to Canada
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 56: Eloïse Gratton on Quebec’s Plan to Overhaul its Privacy Law