The TTC stands for the Toronto Transit Commission but Talk To Counsel might be more appropriate after it sent a cease and desist letter to a blogger who posted an anagram version of the transit map. As Rob Hyndman says "Incomprehensible. Just incomprehensible."
Archive for February 26th, 2006
With credit to Rob Hyndman’s terrific blog for the inspiration, I’ve redesigned MichaelGeist.ca to do a better job with standards compliance and to allow for shorter takes and easier navigation. Please bear with the inevitable bugs. Feedback welcome.
- Debating Bill C-10 at the Canadian Heritage Committee, Part Two: A Special Law Bytes Podcast
- Debating Bill C-10 at the Canadian Heritage Committee, Part One: My Opening Statement
- The Law Bytes Podcast, Episode 88: Ellen ‘T Hoen on Waiving Patents to Support Global Access to COVID Vaccines
- Failing Analysis: Why the Department of Justice “Updated” Charter Statement Doesn’t Address Bill C-10’s Free Speech Risks
- Conservative Party Pledges to Repeal Bill C-10