The TTC stands for the Toronto Transit Commission but Talk To Counsel might be more appropriate after it sent a cease and desist letter to a blogger who posted an anagram version of the transit map. As Rob Hyndman says "Incomprehensible. Just incomprehensible."
Archive for February 26th, 2006
With credit to Rob Hyndman’s terrific blog for the inspiration, I’ve redesigned MichaelGeist.ca to do a better job with standards compliance and to allow for shorter takes and easier navigation. Please bear with the inevitable bugs. Feedback welcome.
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 62: Colin Bennett on What the Schrems II Decision Means for Global Data Transfers and Canadian Privacy Law
- Why I Installed the COVID Alert App
- A Quarter-Billion Dollar Bag of Beans: Responding to Ken Whyte’s Attack on Library Book Loans
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 61: Senator James Cowan on the Extraordinary Battle for a Genetic Anti-Discrimination Law in Canada
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 60: Alberta Privacy Commissioner Jill Clayton on the ABTraceTogether Contact Tracing App