With students back in school following the holidays, campus papers are turning their focus to copyright reform. Recent articles can be found in the Manitoban and Carleton's the Charlatan. Update: More coverage from UWO's Gazette and the University of Calgary's Gauntlet .
Archive for January 16th, 2008
The Vancouver Sun has an exceptional masthead editorial today on the Canadian copyright reform process. The paper is clearly concerned with the prospect of a Canadian DMCA and reforms that stifle rather than enable. The paper notes: The good news is that a revised copyright law is expected to be […]
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 58: “An Earth Shattering Decision” – Marina Pavlovic on the Supreme Court of Canada’s Uber v. Heller Ruling
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 57: Julia Reda on What Canada Should Learn from the European Battle over a Copyright Link Tax
- Pay to Link?: Canadian Heritage Minister Guilbeault Backs Bringing the Link Tax to Canada
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 56: Eloïse Gratton on Quebec’s Plan to Overhaul its Privacy Law
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 55: Mutale Nkonde on Racial Justice, Bias, and Technology