The NHL has announced that its content is now available through Hulu.com, the U.S. video site. The site features full-length classic NHL games, yet is not available to Canadians. Television shows subject to licensing issues I understand, but blocking the NHL?
Archive for March 23rd, 2008
The Toronto Star reports on the unreleased CRTC draft report on new media, which is set for release in May.
Bill Patry features a great blog posting on Israel, the USTR, and the IIPA.
Episode 73: The Broadcasting Act Blunder – Why Minister Guilbeault is Wrong
by Michael Geist
December 14, 2020
Episode 72: Emily Laidlaw on the Good, the Bad, and the Missed Opportunities Behind Canada's Privacy Reform
December 7, 2020
November 9, 2020
Search Results placeholder
- The Broadcasting Act Blunder, Day 20: The Case Against Bill C-10
- The Broadcasting Act Blunder, Day 19: The Misleading Comparison to the European Union
- The Broadcasting Act Blunder, Day 18: The USMCA Trade Threat That Could Lead to Billions in Retaliatory Tariffs
- The Broadcasting Act Blunder, Day 17: The Uncertain Policy Directive
- The Law Bytes Podcast, Episode 73: The Broadcasting Act Blunder – Why Minister Guilbeault is Wrong